Saturday, April 18, 2009

coffin nails


i do not smoke. when i began my blog i had no idea it would include photos of cigarettes in the hands of so many great actors. alas, people smoke and i don't use photoshop.
even though it would be swell if we all lived smoke free, in 2003 jim jarmusch made a fantastically fun film centered around two of mankinds favorite stimulants.
'coffee and cigarettes' has an amazing casts of characters. each vignette is unrelated to the one which follows aside from the use of the titles objects. every single skit is a delight but my personal choice to watch over again stars alfred molina and steve coogan. trust me when i say this little slice of uncomfortable life is hysterical and priceless.

1 comment:

keppi baranick said...

Oh my god, I LOVED their scene. It was incredible. It was amazing. I want to watch it right now.